Accountant - Manager Business Performance and Taxation
Ready for a new challenge in 2020? Come and play a key role in Eastland Group's finance team!
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Group Life insurance
- Winner of the 2019 Deloitte Energy Awards Well-Being award for building mental health awareness in the workplace - Be part of our team!
Eastland Group specialises in regional infrastructure in the areas of Ports, Electricity Distribution and Electricity Generation. We're also actively exploring the opportunities offered by emerging technologies in the energy space.
We aim to deliver consistent growth and excellent returns to our shareholder, Trust Tairāwhiti for the ultimate benefit of the whole community.
Right now, we are looking for a talented and experienced accountant to take on the role of Manager Business Performance and Taxation.
You will be working with an experienced CFO and play a key role in this highly capable finance team. Your core focus will be on ensuring the company's decisions in relation to financial performance and tax are well informed and accurate. You will take a lead role in strategically analysing the efficient use of capital, business performance and portfolio investment. And you will be managing the group's tax obligations and ensure their commercial transactions are executed in the most tax and capital efficient manner.
You will have:
- A depth of expertise spanning business analysis and modelling, corporate finance and taxation.
- Strong commercial orientation and have worked in organisations with relevant scale and corporate rigour.
- CFA or CA qualifications will be highly regarded.
Remuneration will reflect the seniority of the role, so if you have the enthusiasm to be part of Eastland Group please apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Ready for a new opportunity? Make a major career step in to an organisation that can offer huge sector variety and exciting business challenges - apply now!