Graduate Property Manager
- Full time, permanent
- Based in Tairawhiti's inner harbour precinct
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flexible working hours with a 9-day fortnight option
Would you like to start your career in Property Management by working with one of New Zealand's most diverse property portfolios, based in an award-winning office? Where, at lunchtime you can sit on the deck in the famous Gisborne sunshine, enjoying a barista-style coffee and fresh fruit, looking out at the stunning inner harbour? If you're feeling a bit more energetic, head downstairs to our on-site gym, head up Titirangi/Kaiti Hill or pop down the road to the beach for a swim or surf.
Eastland Port have a new opportunity for a Graduate Property Manager. This role is to provide property and project management support to the Property Manager and the Commercial team; this includes ensuring all tenancy agreements are compliant and legally sound, and assisting with developing the portfolio.
We are looking for a team player who can think on their feet, react well under pressure, and has faultless customer service. This role requires sound commercial acumen, attention to detail, and an ability to view projects long-term.
As a dependable individual, you will bring to the role:
- A flexible, proactive approach and ‘can do' attitude, and a readiness to develop your career
- Sound time management, problem-solving and relationship-building skills
- An understanding of relevant property legislation
- Great record-keeping skills and competency with the Microsoft suite
- A relevant qualification in property, business, commerce or similar.
Eastland Port is located right in the heart of Gisborne city. Our portfolio of properties includes restaurants, offices, warehouses, log yards, electricity network sites, marina berths, aeroplane hangars, an airport terminal, and even a Go-Kart track!
We're part of infrastructure company Eastland Group, a growing team of 160 people who make things happen for the communities where we live and work.
If you needed anything else to convince you, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
- Staff wellbeing programmes and initiatives
- Training and development opportunities
- A focus on sustainability, and living our values
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now.