- Exceptional career opportunity in Tairāwhiti
- Competitive pay + vehicle + great benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Generous relocation package
If you stand in the famous Tairāwhiti sunshine and take a look around the award-winning marina and down the wharves towards the sea, that's us. Eastland Port is part of Eastland Group, which runs Tairāwhiti's port, airport and electricity lines company, as well as generation assets including geothermal power plants in Kawerau. We also manage a unique range of property investments, including the inner harbour marina and surrounding hospitality precinct.
From the moored fishing boats to the waterfront restaurants and offices, this whole area would be your responsibility - along with Gisborne Airport and its iconic terminal.
In your new hands-on, dynamic facilities management role, you'll be helping to manage our diverse property portfolio and ensuring every building is compliant and safe. With multiple projects on the go at once, you'll keep them running on time and to budget.
You'll also be:
- Our go-to person for customers and contractors.
- Managing berth accommodation within the inner harbour marina for transient vessels.
- Assisting with operating budgets and cost reporting.
- Supporting successful events in the inner harbour.
More about you
- Ideally, you'll have previous experience with operational facilities management, working in property, motel or project management.
- You can think on your feet, are self-sufficient and can make decisions on the fly.
- You have the ability to create strong relationships with our team, contractors, customers and the general public.
- You'll have business smarts and a keen eye for detail.
- A full driver's license is essential.
If you need anything else to convince you, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and a company vehicle.
- Flexible working hours with a 9-day fortnight option.
- A comprehensive staff benefits package.
- Staff wellbeing programmes and initiatives.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A focus on sustainability.
- And, if you're moving from out of town, we'll give you a generous relocation package.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now.